Friday, March 15, 2013

Reality



I'm REALLY wanting to get some raised beds going...but the reality is I need to unpack! I'm on a 15 day unpacking plan so by April 1st I'm hoping to be 100% moved in. Then I'll need a period of time to work on word studies and finish a handful of projects...THEN I'll be more free to have some garden time.

Last week, I moved the bench and milk can and potting table into the garden area. I know gardeners don't sit often, because there's always so much to do, but I want to be able to have a place to rest and enjoy watching the plants grow.

The first day of spring is next week!

This weekend we're going to start a worm bin...we'll put our kitchen scraps in the bin, which I like much better than tossing in a compost pile outside where the critters can get at them. The landlord wants to re-seed the pastures and he'll be doing that this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...