Thursday, March 14, 2013

First Garden Purchase-Seeds

Beautiful morning the other day...today a blanket of gray...again.

Though the soil is cold and sopping wet, I ordered some seeds this afternoon instead of going out to weed. Here's what is in store for this year so far: zinnias, larkspur, echinacea, coreopsis, cosmos, hollyhock, nemesia, cilantro, lemon balm, parsley, baby carrots, swiss chard, poppies, sweet peas

I've had a Lavatera 'Barnsley' at each house and this one should be no exception. I have a spot for it and want it yesterday!

In my online travels, I found this jaw-dropping flower farm about 90 minutes north of me:
http://www.floretflowers.com/spring-gallery/

Total spent today: $55
Running total: $55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...